Tuesday 19 May 2015

When He Says God Said...


When he says God said you are "the one"- I don't know why people use "the one" though, probably they've tried out almost everyone. Well it means future partner or "the missing rib" or I don't know... You should know what I mean.

OK, so when he says God said (or showed him a vision) that you are his future wife, flee!

Don't waste time thinking about it. Don't go all "God please this is Kaylah, Bro Chuks told me you said "I'm the one" for him... God is it true" because he won't answer you (there are pressing issues he is tending to like the missing Chibok girls, (crises happening)

Flee because it is not God that wants to marry you.

Flee because God will be too busy to look your way

When he goes all Mayweather vs Pacquiao on you  because you are too tired to ahem "make some babies that night".

Marriage is beyond what he says God said (even if God said something). But hey, I'm not a marriage expert, I don't even have a boyfriend, don't take me seriously.

Hey I'm on twitter: @kaylahnotes  (hit the pursue follow button and I'd definitely follow you back

No comments:

Post a Comment