Friday 8 May 2015

What The Heck Is This Blog About?

Hi I'm Kaylah, Someone told me I would be a terrific blogger (I don't really know what he saw), so I started this blog with the aim of sharing my thoughts on certain issues I am passionate about.

What are these things I'm Passionate about?
To be honest, I don't really know (yes I'm one confused person). I have tried out almost everything minus armed robbery and prostitution of course. But I think I love:
  • Photography: I love taking pictures and I hope to get a camera soon but I'm doing what I can with my ipad. So I'd be putting some of those cool and not-so-cool pictures here.
  • Books: Yes I am a book freak. I read almost everything including bus tickets. I digest an average of 2 books per month... So I'd be reviewing some of those books the best way I can on this blog.
  • Music: Haha! I'm a music critic. I am not restricted to a particular genre of music, I do everything (if it appeals to me). I'm an advocate of good music... Don't worry you'd see.
  • Food: I'm a foodie- I love trying out new dishes but I'm a terrible cook (I can only make toast and...that's all). But because I want to get married on time coupled with the fact that my moms told me "you no go see better husband if you no 'sabi' cook", I'd be trying out new recipes and put them on here too.
  • Me: Yes I love myself (who doesn't?). So I'd be sharing my stories and experiences on here too... Like the guy I fucked prayed for and some other crazy shit! Oh lest I forget, I use "Shit" alot... so deal with it.... and I love sarcasm too, so you don't have a good sense of humor, this is not the place for you.
In Summary:
This blog will educate, entertain and  inspire the hell out of you to make shit happen. You may follow me on twitter at @kaylahnotes

No comments:

Post a Comment